Venkatesh and Rana are the two prominent actors from the Daggubati family. With even Suresh Babu’s younger son Abhiram gearing up for his acting debut, all eyes are on Venky’s son Arjun’s entry into showbiz. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu news channel, veteran producer Suresh Babu was asked about when Arjun will be making his debut in films.
“Absolutely no plans for now. He is very young and still studying. Let him study. In our family, only the kids take the decision about what they want to do in future,” Suresh Babu said. Arjun Daggubati is still a teenager who is attending school. Even if he decides to act in films, there is still a lot of time for his entry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?