It is a known fact that star hero, Rana Daggubatti and Miheeka Bajaj tied the knot on the 8th of August in Hyderabad. But due to the pandemic situation of Coronavirus, the wedding was held in a very private manner with limited guests in Rama Naidu Studios.
A special VR kit was made by the Daggubatti family and was sent to a few selected guests so that they could witness the wedding virtually.
Now that the wedding is over and many could not attend it, Rana’s dad and producer Suresh Babu has sent some customized gifts to some key industry people.
Seen here in the above picture is the box of the customized gift with a small note seeking the blessings for the couple.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?