Samantha has been evincing interest in more and more performance oriented characters for the last couple of years. She is said to be in talks with Nandini Reddy for the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny.
As per the latest reports, veteran producer Suresh Babu will be producing Miss Granny’s Telugu remake in association with Sunitha Tati of Guru Films. In the film, Samantha will play the role of a 70-year-old woman. An official announcement is awaited regarding the project.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence