Samantha has been evincing interest in more and more performance oriented characters for the last couple of years. She is said to be in talks with Nandini Reddy for the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny.
As per the latest reports, veteran producer Suresh Babu will be producing Miss Granny’s Telugu remake in association with Sunitha Tati of Guru Films. In the film, Samantha will play the role of a 70-year-old woman. An official announcement is awaited regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event