Samantha has been evincing interest in more and more performance oriented characters for the last couple of years. She is said to be in talks with Nandini Reddy for the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny.
As per the latest reports, veteran producer Suresh Babu will be producing Miss Granny’s Telugu remake in association with Sunitha Tati of Guru Films. In the film, Samantha will play the role of a 70-year-old woman. An official announcement is awaited regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film