Samantha has been evincing interest in more and more performance oriented characters for the last couple of years. She is said to be in talks with Nandini Reddy for the Telugu remake of the acclaimed Korean drama, Miss Granny.
As per the latest reports, veteran producer Suresh Babu will be producing Miss Granny’s Telugu remake in association with Sunitha Tati of Guru Films. In the film, Samantha will play the role of a 70-year-old woman. An official announcement is awaited regarding the project.
- Pawan Kalyan flies to Chennai to meet Kamal Haasan
- Vikram donates for Gaja cyclone victims
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi