This clearly is a season of biopics. After the grand success of Savitri’s biopic Mahanati, film lovers are going to witness a handful of films made after the illustrious lives of celebrities from the film, political and sports worlds in the next few months. Already, NT Ramarao’s biopic NTR, YSR’s biopic Yatra and Pullela Gopichand’s biopic are under various stages of production.
Naturally, a biopic on legendary film producer and Dadasaheb Phalke winner Daggubati Ramanaidu will be a fitting tribute. But when asked about the same, Suresh Babu clarified that he has no such plans to make a biopic on his father. However, Suresh Babu has his hands full with as many as 7 movies which will hit the screens in the next few months.
Suresh Babu is currently awaiting the release of his latest production, Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi. Directed by Pellichoopulu fame Tharun Bhascker, the film is hitting the screens on June 29.
- Director Guhan’s real-life incident inspires Kalyan Ram’s 118
- Avunu actress Poorna to share screen space with a star hero
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR