Director Suresh Krishna has denied rumours that he’s going to direct Basha 2. “I don’t know where or how these rumours originated from. Few years ago, when I wrote a book on Basha, I had mentioned that I wish I could make a sequel; however, I know that it’s not possible. I have no plans to direct Basha 2,” Suresh Krishna told a leading newspaper.
Incidentally, Basha was one of the biggest hits in Rajinikanth’s career and it earned him a huge fan following in Andhra Pradesh. Over the past two decades, Basha’s screenplay has been quite influential on Telugu cinema several films were inspired by the portrayal of heroism in Basha. Currently, Suresh Krishna is busy shooting a TV serial in Tamil and he’ll soon direct a bilingual film in Telugu and Tamil.
Meanwhile, Rajinikanth is awaiting the release of his upcoming animated film, Kochadaiyaan. He hasn’t officially confirmed what his next film is going to be, although there are several names floating in the air.
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar
- Vishal thanks Kollywood stars for respecting Nadigar Sangam’s policy
- Press Note : Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket for Sammohanam in USA