Tamil Star Suriya is currently busy with the shooting of the movie ‘Anjaan’. After this movie, he will be teaming up with director Venkat Prabhu for a movie. Venkat Prabhu is the director who made ‘Biriyani’ with Suriya’s brother Karthi.
As per the latest reports being heard from Tamil Nadu, Venkat Prabhu is exploring the possibility of shooting this movie in 3D. The makers are reportedly keen about shooting the film in 3D, but feasibility studies are being conducted. A decision could be announced soon.
‘Kalyanaraman’ is not the final title of the film and other options are being explored. Tamil film portals say that this new movie will be a very unique entertainer, unlike any seen in Tamil cinema before.
- Allu Arjun’s gesture for Palakollu people wins praise
- Balakrishna confident of NTR Mahanayakudu’s success
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil