Looks like super star Suriya is planning his career carefully. After doing a sci-fi thriller in the form of 24, he will be seen in a out and out masala entertainer called Singham 3. Latest update from the Chennai circles now reveal that Suriya will be seen in an emotional rural drama next.
The film will directed by Muttaiah who last made Vishal’s hit film Rayudu. Suriya himself might produce this film on his banner. Talks are currently on and the exact details and an official confirmation of the project will soon be revealed.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods