Last month, Kollywood star Suriya left his fans and well-wishers anxious when he revealed that he was diagnosed with COVID-19. Suriya isolated himself and followed his doctor’s advice and made a quick recovery.
And here’s the much needed update which will relieve all the fans. Apparently, Suriya has made a full recovery from the deadly virus. He has rejuvenated himself and is all set to kick-start the shoot for his much-awaited 40th film tomorrow.
This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Pandiraj and produced under leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde is proud to be called a Telugu girl in Mumbai
- Pawan Kalyan didn’t ignore me: Vishnu Manchu
- Peda Rayudu child artiste Mahendra’s Tollywood debut with Arrdham
- Sarkaru Vaari Paat sticking to Sankranthi slot?
- Jr NTR wraps up EMK
- Aha Video planning a web series with Samantha?