Kollywood is abuzz with rumours that Suriya is going to start his own production house. The production house is named D2 Entertainement and the name refers to Suriya and Jyothika’s kids – Diya and Dev. Buzz is that Suriya is going to produce low budget films with new filmmakers in Tamil. In an earlier interview, Suriya had stated that he was highly impressed with some of the recent films made by new directors and also expressed his desire to work with them after he completes his current commitments. Currently, most of Suriya’s big budget films are produced by Studio Green banner, which is owned by his cousin Gnanavel Raja. More details about Suriya’s new production house are expected to reveal soon.
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title