Actor Suriya is known for indulging himself in multiple social service activities through his Agaram Foundation. During Chennai floods, Suriya’s foundation was leading from the front in helping out the public.
According to the latest reports, Suriya’s Agaram Foundation will be kickstarting a monthly magazine under the name, Yadhum. The magazine’s aim is to create awareness about the environmental issues and how to protect the eco-system of the Earth.
The magazine will be officially launched at Suriya’s alma mater Loyola College at 6 pm tomorrow.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties