Actor Suriya is known for indulging himself in multiple social service activities through his Agaram Foundation. During Chennai floods, Suriya’s foundation was leading from the front in helping out the public.
According to the latest reports, Suriya’s Agaram Foundation will be kickstarting a monthly magazine under the name, Yadhum. The magazine’s aim is to create awareness about the environmental issues and how to protect the eco-system of the Earth.
The magazine will be officially launched at Suriya’s alma mater Loyola College at 6 pm tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ heroine signs a prestigious three-film series
- Poll : Which aspect of Color Photo impressed you the most?
- Rakul Preet impresses many with her rapper avatar
- Bigg Boss 4 – Differences being created between these two
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?