Star Kollywood hero Suriya is all set to introduce noted Tamil hero Arun Vijay’s son Arnav as an actor. The young boy will be playing the main lead in an as-yet-untitled children’s film. The muhurtham ceremony will take place in Chennai tomorrow.
According to the latest reports in Kollywood circles, Arun Vijay will also be seen in a special cameo in the movie. Suriya’s 2D Entertainment banner will be bankrolling the project and more details about the film’s cast and crew will be out tomorrow. Arun Vijay is well known to Telugu audiences for his crucial role in Prabhas’ Saaho.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to get busy with back-to-back shoots
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?
- One of India’s finest cinematographers roped in for Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Ravi Teja proves everyone wrong with Krack
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni