Kollywood star Suriya has lined up a handful of exciting projects. He has the OTT film, Jai Bhim, Etharkkum Thunindhavan under Pandiraj’s direction and Vaadivaasal with Vetrimaaran. Now, taking a break from serious movies, Suriya has signed a big budget commercial entertainer.
Apparently, Suriya will be collaborating with star director Siva of Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe fame for an out-and-out mass action entertainer set in an urban backdrop. The film will showcase Suriya in a mass avatar after a long time and it will be a treat for his fans.
This as-yet-untitled film is expected to be launched on Dasara, and the regular shoot will kick-start from February next year. The film will be hitting the big screens for Diwali, 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer
- Aha’s strong line-up is sure to entertain its subscribers