Fans of Tamil star Suriya are disappointed with the actor’s 36th film, NGK, missing out on the Diwali race. However, the makers of Suriya37 are already ensuring that there will not be any last minute disappointments.
As per the latest buzz, Suriya37 is slated to hit theaters on April 14, on the auspicious occasion of Tamil New Year. Rangam and Veedokkade fame KV Anand is directing this 100 crore magnum opus. This is Suriya’s most expensive film till date.
Suriya37 also features Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal, Tamil hero Arya and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in crucial roles. Akhil’s heroine Sayyeshaa is the film’s leading lady. Leading production house Lyca Productions is bankrolling this movie and Harris Jayraj is scoring the music.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release