Fans of Tamil star Suriya are disappointed with the actor’s 36th film, NGK, missing out on the Diwali race. However, the makers of Suriya37 are already ensuring that there will not be any last minute disappointments.
As per the latest buzz, Suriya37 is slated to hit theaters on April 14, on the auspicious occasion of Tamil New Year. Rangam and Veedokkade fame KV Anand is directing this 100 crore magnum opus. This is Suriya’s most expensive film till date.
Suriya37 also features Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal, Tamil hero Arya and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in crucial roles. Akhil’s heroine Sayyeshaa is the film’s leading lady. Leading production house Lyca Productions is bankrolling this movie and Harris Jayraj is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Ranarangam’s second song has old school romance
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true