Fans of Tamil star Suriya are disappointed with the actor’s 36th film, NGK, missing out on the Diwali race. However, the makers of Suriya37 are already ensuring that there will not be any last minute disappointments.
As per the latest buzz, Suriya37 is slated to hit theaters on April 14, on the auspicious occasion of Tamil New Year. Rangam and Veedokkade fame KV Anand is directing this 100 crore magnum opus. This is Suriya’s most expensive film till date.
Suriya37 also features Malayalam stalwart Mohanlal, Tamil hero Arya and Bollywood actor Boman Irani in crucial roles. Akhil’s heroine Sayyeshaa is the film’s leading lady. Leading production house Lyca Productions is bankrolling this movie and Harris Jayraj is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Kajal Aggarwal’s Khosty – A disgrace to the horror-comedy genre
- Interview : Vishwaksen – Das Ka Dhamki performed way above our expectations
- Official: Balagam seals its OTT release date
- Solid TRP for RRR in its recent telecast
- Here are the highlights from NTR 30 pooja ceremony event
- Megastar for Nithiin – Deets inside
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food