Hero Suriya’s most eagerly awaited film, Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Ra (Soorarai Pottru in Tamil), was scheduled for a direct OTT release on Amazon Prime Video from October 30. However, confirming the ongoing speculations about the postponement, Suriya took to Twitter last night and revealed that the film’s release has been delayed.
In an open letter to his fans, Suriya said that Soorarai Pottru is based on real incidents and that the film deals with national security as they used real Indian Air Force planes and security. The actor urged his fans to understand the situation and continue their support to the team.
Aparna Balamurali is the leading lady in Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Ra and Sudha Kongara is the director. Suriya himself has produced the film in association with Oscar-winning Bollywood producer Guneet Monga. Mohan Babu plays a key role in the movie.
From us to you, an ode to never-ending support and friendship https://t.co/5KuqtOfX7J#SooraraiPottruOnPrime@primevideoin #SudhaKongara @gvprakash @2D_ENTPVTLTD@rajsekarpandian pic.twitter.com/c447emLnyf
— Suriya Sivakumar (@Suriya_offl) October 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Backlash from housemates about partiality in the show
- Rajinikanth to finally announce his political party on this date
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best
- Photo Moment: Niharika-Chaitanya’s pre-wedding celebrations begin in style