After impressing everyone with ‘Gang’, Vignesh Shivan is all set to collaborate with Siva Karthikeyan for his next film. The film is said to be in pre-production phase, and Vignesh is currently working on the script. Gnanavel Raja is said to be producing the film and it’s expected to go on floors in March this year.
In the past, Vignesh had shot to fame with Naanum Rowdy Dhaan which paved way for his film with Suriya. Now that the film has done pretty well both in Tamil and Telugu, Gnanavel is said to have offered him yet another film. Anirudh is expected to score music for the film.
‘Gang’ starring Suriya, Keerthy Suresh had released during Sankranthi and it’s expected to rake in good revenues for all the stakeholders in Telugu and Tamil.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble