Noted Tamil director Pandiraj, who is fondly known for films on rural lifestyle is gearing up to direct Tamil star Suriya for his next. Meanwhile, during the lockdown period, Pandiraj took up agriculture as his hobby.
Reportedly, Pandiraj went to his native village during the lockdown period and started practicing agriculture as a new obsession. Reports suggest that the talented director even learned new techniques in agriculture.
This kind of new hobby by Pandiraj is definitely an inspiration for many.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash plans yet another pan-Indian film after KGF
- Allu Arjun gets stylish and comfy gift from Vijay Deverakonda
- Nidhhi Agerwal all set to make a comeback in Bollywood
- Thala Ajith’s Valimai confirmed for summer release
- Krish almost certain to have this as his film’s title
- Yash Raj Films planning a massive Avengers-like project