Suriya is one of the most popular actors in South India and he has an immense fan base in the two Telugu speaking states. In fact, the actor frequently shoots in films in Vizag and surrounding areas, which has made him even more popular in coastal Andhra.
Recently, when the team of NGK, starring Suriya, Sai Pallavi, and Rakul reached Rajahmundry for their latest schedule, little did they expect that fan frenzy will go out of control. Apparently, more than 1000 people reached the shooting spot to meet Suriya and click photos with him. Although the actor obliged to the requests of some of the fans, the crowd didn’t disperse despite his repeated requests. As a result, the shoot had to be cancelled for a day and later resumed a day later with police protection to manage the crowd.
Directed by Selvaraghavan, the film is said to be an action drama and the principal shooting is nearing completion. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence