Kollywood star Suriya’s recently announced film, Etharkkum Thunindhava, is currently being shot in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu. Incidentally, stalwart actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s Vikram is gearing up for its first schedule from August 20 in Karaikudi.
Apparently, Vikram’s shoot might be delayed by a few days until Suriya’s Etharkkum Thunindhavan team wraps up its schedule. Since the Covid scare is still around, local authorities have refused to allow simultaneous shooting of Suriya’s and Kamal’s films.
Etharkkum Thunindhavan has Priyanka Arul Mohan playing the female lead. The film is being directed by Pandiraj and produced under Sun Pictures. On the other hand, Vikram, also featuring Vijay Sethupathi and Fahadh Faasil, is helmed by Lokesh Kanagaraj under Kamal’s Raaj Kamal International’s production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Pooja Hegde dubs for Most Eligible Bachelor
- Ala Sakshi Awards Lo: Allu Arjun tweets as ALVP wins big at Sakshi awards
- Solid advance bookings for Love Story
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?