Talented Tamil actor Suriya will be seen in a cameo appearance in an upcoming film titled Haiku. The film, which features an all children cast, is the second production of Suriya’s home banner 2D Entertainment.
The post production work has been wrapped up and the movie will hit the screens in September. The audio will be released on the 30th of August. Directed by Pandiraj, the movie will release simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu. Suriya will be seen as a social activist in the film which also has Amala Paul and Bindu Madhavi in crucial roles.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress