Talented Tamil actor Suriya will be seen in a cameo appearance in an upcoming film titled Haiku. The film, which features an all children cast, is the second production of Suriya’s home banner 2D Entertainment.
The post production work has been wrapped up and the movie will hit the screens in September. The audio will be released on the 30th of August. Directed by Pandiraj, the movie will release simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu. Suriya will be seen as a social activist in the film which also has Amala Paul and Bindu Madhavi in crucial roles.
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US