The decent success of Tamil superstar Suriya’s sci-fi thriller, 24, has given a fresh lease of life to the actor’s long delayed emotional drama, Memu. This children film, titled Pasanga 2 in Tamil, has been awaiting its release since last year as the Telugu producers couldn’t find a proper date to release the film.
According to the latest update, Memu is finally hitting the screens in the two Telugu states on July 1st. Amala Paul will be seen as the film’s leading lady and Suriya plays the role of a child psychiatrist in this light-hearted drama. National award winning director Pandiraj directed Memu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular child artiste Teja all set to turn hero
- Nandini Reddy reveals the secret of Samantha’s success
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run