The decent success of Tamil superstar Suriya’s sci-fi thriller, 24, has given a fresh lease of life to the actor’s long delayed emotional drama, Memu. This children film, titled Pasanga 2 in Tamil, has been awaiting its release since last year as the Telugu producers couldn’t find a proper date to release the film.
According to the latest update, Memu is finally hitting the screens in the two Telugu states on July 1st. Amala Paul will be seen as the film’s leading lady and Suriya plays the role of a child psychiatrist in this light-hearted drama. National award winning director Pandiraj directed Memu.
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri