Tamil star hero, Suriya’s forthcoming flick, Thaana Sernthakootam is on the last leg of its shoot. The film’s final schedule has kick-started in Chennai earlier today and a few important sequences will be canned in Chennai and Mysore cities during this schedule.
Touted to be a feel good family entertainer, this film mainly deals with father-son relationship. The makers are planning to release the first look teaser of this film on July 23 on the occasion of Suriya’s birthday.
Happening beauty Keerthy Suresh is the film’s leading lady and senior hero Karthik will be seen in a prominent role. Suriya and Gnanavel Raja are jointly producing this film which has music composed by Anirudh Ravichander.
Articles that might interest you:
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again