Tamil star hero, Suriya’s forthcoming flick, Thaana Sernthakootam is on the last leg of its shoot. The film’s final schedule has kick-started in Chennai earlier today and a few important sequences will be canned in Chennai and Mysore cities during this schedule.
Touted to be a feel good family entertainer, this film mainly deals with father-son relationship. The makers are planning to release the first look teaser of this film on July 23 on the occasion of Suriya’s birthday.
Happening beauty Keerthy Suresh is the film’s leading lady and senior hero Karthik will be seen in a prominent role. Suriya and Gnanavel Raja are jointly producing this film which has music composed by Anirudh Ravichander.
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February