After 3 months of grueling shoot, Tamil star Suriya and Samantha starrer ’24’ is finally coming to an end of its Mumbai schedule. The unit will complete shooting in Mumbai within this week and as per the latest update, the team will soon leave for Poland to can a song and a few crucial scenes in the picturesque European country.
Touted to be a psychological thriller, 24 is being directed by Vikram Kumar of Manam fame. Suriya himself is producing the film under his 2D Entertainment banner. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. The makers are planning to release the film as a summer treat.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years