After 3 months of grueling shoot, Tamil star Suriya and Samantha starrer ’24’ is finally coming to an end of its Mumbai schedule. The unit will complete shooting in Mumbai within this week and as per the latest update, the team will soon leave for Poland to can a song and a few crucial scenes in the picturesque European country.
Touted to be a psychological thriller, 24 is being directed by Vikram Kumar of Manam fame. Suriya himself is producing the film under his 2D Entertainment banner. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer. The makers are planning to release the film as a summer treat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans and friends remember Sushant Singh Rajput on his first death anniversary
- Akhil’s next with top banner confirmed?
- A huge village set for the crazy remake
- This terrific action sequence to be a major highlight in Pushpa
- Rahul Ravindran gearing up to direct a love story?
- Happy Days actor’s next based on a dreaded gangster