Fans of Tamil star Suriya have been excitedly waiting for the actor’s upcoming political drama, Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK). The film is currently in the last leg of its production, and the entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by this month end.
Now, the latest updates reveal that NGK’s makers are planning to release the film on April 14, as a Tamil New Year treat for fans. Summer holiday season is always the best time for big budget movies, and if NGK’s content clicks with fans, then sky will be the limit for its box-office collections.
Acclaimed director Selvaraghavan is directing NGK. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the film’s leading ladies and Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer. SR Prabhu is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?
- Regina and Nivetha’s multi-starrer to kickoff with an action sequence
- Payal Rajput thrilled on signing her first thriller
- Chiranjeevi to use Sri Sri’s poem in Acharya?
- Busy days ahead for Tollywood stars?