Star hero Suriya’s Nandha Gopalan Kumaran (NGK) has been one of the most eagerly awaited movies of this season. The film was supposed to hit theaters for Diwali, but the makers postponed it due to a delay in schedules.
Now, if the latest buzz in Tamil media circles are anything to go by, NGK’s team is planning to release the film during the Republic Day holiday in January last week. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is out in this regard.
Acclaimed director Selvaraghavan is directing this intense political drama. Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet are the heroines and Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer. SR Prabhu is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar to act in this talented director’s next
- Crazy update-Ram Charan to do Allu Arjun’s film?
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?