Surrender Reddy,who is awaiting the release of his latest film Kick 2, will soon direct Ram Charan in his upcoming project. This project is likely to go on floors once Charan completes his current film with Srinu Vytla. An official confirmation in this regard will be out very soon.
Sources inform that this movie will be on the lines of an action entertainer with all the elements to excite the audience. Also, it is believed that Ram Charan is likely to sport a new look in this movie. It is heard that star writers Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan will assist Surrender Reddy in the script.
Surrender Reddy’s Kick 2, starring Ravi Teja and Rakul Preet, has completed its shoot sometime ago and the movie is slated to hit the screens in mid-August.
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies
- Suriya praises Karthi’s choice of films
- Star hero injured while performing an action sequence
- Legendary singer to croon for Rajini’s next