Young hero Rahul Vijay had made his acting debut with Ee Maaya Peremito last year. His second film was Niharika’s Suryakantam. On the other hand, young Telugu actress Priya Vadlamani was seen in movies like Premaku Raincheck and the super hit Hushaaru.
Now, Rahul and Priya have signed a Tamil-Telugu bilingual romantic entertainer, titled Classroom Shankar. The film also stars senior Tamil hero Prabhu and yesteryear heroine Madhubala in key roles, Hari Santhosh will be directing the movie. Classroom Shankar was launched in Chennai today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?
- Corona effect- Star heroes’ popularity at a big risk