Surya was waiting to kick start his new project with Goutham Menon, but that movie was scrapped for various reasons. He is now teaming up with director Lingu Swamy for their next film. The movie is all set to go on floors from 15th of November and the first schedule will take place in Mumbai for 25 days. The unit will then move to Goa for their next schedule. Manoj Bajpai is the main villain of the movie and Bramhanandam will be seen in a comedy role.
Samantha is the heroine of this movie and Yuvan Shankar Raja is composing the music of the album. This movie is expected to release in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?