If the latest reports being published by the national media houses are anything to go by, the Central Bureau of Investigation’s (CBI) investigation of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case is complete. Furthermore, the CBI is likely to submit its closure report to a CBI court in Patna next week.
The CBI, following the AIIMS forensic report, has so far ruled out any conspiracy or foul play in Sushant’s death. However, the CBI special court may decide the further course of action in the case and the allegations levied against Sushant’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty.
It’s well known that both Rhea and Sushant’s family members, along with Sushant’s fans and the Bihar government, had demanded a CBI enquiry into Sushant’s mysterious death. The talented Bollywood hero shocked the entire country when he reportedly ended his life by suicide on June 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title under consideration for mega hero’s next
- Sumanth’s next to go the OTT way?
- Puri’s Romantic to release on the OTT platform?
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series