The tragic passing of Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput has left millions of his fans, family members, friends and well-wishers in the Hindi film industry. Sushant’s co-star in Sonchiriya, Bhumi Pednekar, has paid him a touching tribute by feeding 550 impoverished families in his name.
Bhumi teamed up with the Ek Saath the Earth Foundation which belongs to Pragya, wife of Abhishek Kapoor who directed Sushant’s maiden film Kai Po Che and Kedarnath, to provide food to the needy families. “Let us show compassion and love towards everyone that is in need, now more than ever,” Bhumi wrote in her Instagram post.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s Look Test out; First look in Dec
- It’s official: Bellamkonda Sai’s Bollywood debut under VV Vinayak’s direction
- NTR’s Oosaravelli to get a Bollywood remake
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows