Nepotism is a burning topic in the film industry and now with Sushanth’s death, it has become a hot topic and the one who is breaking the brunt is Karan Johar, the star producer who launches only star kids.
In the last few days, Karan has been trolled mercilessly for looking down on actors like Suhanth in many of his TV shows and films. Looks like Karan has hand enough of this trolling and has unfollowed hundreds of accounts on twitter.
Interestingly, he is only following eight accounts and four out of them are his own company ones. The rest of the four are Shahrukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, and PM Modi. By seeing all this, it looks like Karan does not want to have any more controversies on his name.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses
- Poll : If Mahesh Babu signs a pan-India film, who should direct it?
- Bigg Boss 4: This contestant on the verge of eviction?
- Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan to groove to star choreographer’s steps in Goa