After a long gap since his 2013 release, Adda, actor Sushanth is wrapping up his next film titled Aatadukundam Ra. While the film’s title is inspired from a song from Sushanth’s uncle Nagarjuna’s film Sisindri, latest reports reveal that Sushanth has remixed his grandpa and legendary actor ANR’s classic song.
Apparently, the makers of Aatadukundam Ra have recently shot ANR’s Palleku Podam Paru Ni Chuddam Chalo Chalo song from his evergreen classic film, Devadas. Aatadukundam Ra is being directed by G Nageswara Reddy and is produced by Naga Susheela and Chintalapudi Srinivasa Rao. Sonam Bajwa is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde pins big hopes on this film
- Kiara Advani starts shooting for her boldest film
- Dabangg 3 trailer launch: Salman’s video chat with Telugu fans
- Talented actress to play Anushka’s role in Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers