After a long gap since his 2013 release, Adda, actor Sushanth is wrapping up his next film titled Aatadukundam Ra. While the film’s title is inspired from a song from Sushanth’s uncle Nagarjuna’s film Sisindri, latest reports reveal that Sushanth has remixed his grandpa and legendary actor ANR’s classic song.
Apparently, the makers of Aatadukundam Ra have recently shot ANR’s Palleku Podam Paru Ni Chuddam Chalo Chalo song from his evergreen classic film, Devadas. Aatadukundam Ra is being directed by G Nageswara Reddy and is produced by Naga Susheela and Chintalapudi Srinivasa Rao. Sonam Bajwa is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post-production work in full swing for Prabhas20
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker