After a long gap since his 2013 release, Adda, actor Sushanth is wrapping up his next film titled Aatadukundam Ra. While the film’s title is inspired from a song from Sushanth’s uncle Nagarjuna’s film Sisindri, latest reports reveal that Sushanth has remixed his grandpa and legendary actor ANR’s classic song.
Apparently, the makers of Aatadukundam Ra have recently shot ANR’s Palleku Podam Paru Ni Chuddam Chalo Chalo song from his evergreen classic film, Devadas. Aatadukundam Ra is being directed by G Nageswara Reddy and is produced by Naga Susheela and Chintalapudi Srinivasa Rao. Sonam Bajwa is the film’s leading lady.
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods