The ongoing lockdown to curb the spread of Coronavirus has led a lot of people to re-evaluate their lifestyle, and in a lot of cases, their choices in life as well. As celebrities look back at their own lives, a few have come forward to share stories about how the lockdown has changed them internally.
During a recent Q&A with his fans, Sushanth confessed that the outbreak and the lockdown has made him appreciate a lot of things in life, more than ever before. “I will never take travel for granted ever again,” the actor added.
The actor was shooting for his forthcoming film, Ichata Vahanamulu Niluparadu before the lockdown was announced, and he will resume the shoot soon after the industry gets back to business.
— Sushanth A (@iamSushanthA) April 12, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date