Hero Sushanth is eagerly awaiting the release of his latest romantic entertainer, Chi La Sow. The film is slated to hit the screens on August 3. Giving a huge boost to Sushanth, the actor’s uncle Nagarjuna is presenting the movie.
Sushanth has been aggressively promoting the movie for the last one week. In a latest interview, Sushanth revealed that Nagarjuna watched Chi La Sow recently and loved it immensely. Nag also spoke to Sushanth’s mother Naga Suseela for an hour about the film and appreciated Sushanth’s story selection, according to Sushanth’s revelation.
“If Sushanth continues to accept such scripts, he will surely be successful in his career,” Nag told Naga Suseela. An excited Sushanth said that this is the best compliment he has ever received from his star uncle.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya Mass: Chennakesava Reddy’s re-release creates a sensation overseas
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies
- OTT: Popular OTT platform grabs the streaming rights of Sree Vishnu’s Alluri