Sushanth Singh Rajput’s death has left a deep shock for many and it has been over a month since he has passed away. Now, there has been a big twist in the tale as Sushanth’s dad has filed an FIR against Rhea for abetting the suicide of his son.
In this case and the letter he has written to the cops in Bihar, some shocking revelations have come out. In his letter, KK Singh says that Sushanth was so frustrated with his life that he wanted to leave films and settle down in Coorg, Kerala.
The star hero’s dad also says that Rhea stopped him from doing that and blackmailed that she would put his medical reports out if he would leave the film industry hereby disturbing him even more.
KK Singh also says in his statement that 15 crores worth money was transferred from Sushanth’s account to Rhea and her brother’s account. Rhea also changed Sushanth’s staff completely and also overdosed him with heavy drugs when he was at her residence.
Sushanth’s father finally says that Rhea knowingly planned to cheat Sushanth and took huge money, jewelry and also fired his bodyguard just a few days before he committed suicide.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign