Sushanth Singh’s death has become a big headache for Karan Johar as he is being trolled viciously from the last month or so. The online hate that Karan is getting has gone to another level altogether now in the last few days.
Apart from this, Kangana has also been talking about Karan in the media insulting him left and right. The talk from the Mumbai media is that Karan Johar is contemplating legal action now.
The news is that Karan wants to approach cybercrime first and take care of certain social media handles who are trolling and abusing him in a big way.
Then, he is also in plans to go legal against Kangana for her constant remarks against him. Let’s see what happens in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses