Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput allegedly ended his life by suicide at his home on June 14. His father KK Singh recently filed an FIR against Sushant’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty for abetting suicide, theft and cheating.
But in a shocking revelation,KK Singh today told a media house that he had filed a complaint with the Bandra Police in Mumbai on February 25, alleging serious threat to his son’s life. He slammed the Mumbai Police for doing nothing on his complaint even though it contained names. “Police did nothing and my son lost his life on June 14. Mumbai Police should help Bihar Police in nabbing the culpits responsible for my son’s death”, Singh said.
The heartbroken father also said he is not ready to believe that his son committed suicide. “A person who was 5.10 feet tall can’t hang himself from a height of 5.11 feet,” he said, further stating that the main accused in the case Rhea Chakraborty is still absconding.
Articles that might interest you:
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?