Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput allegedly ended his life by suicide at his home on June 14. His father KK Singh recently filed an FIR against Sushant’s girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty for abetting suicide, theft and cheating.
But in a shocking revelation,KK Singh today told a media house that he had filed a complaint with the Bandra Police in Mumbai on February 25, alleging serious threat to his son’s life. He slammed the Mumbai Police for doing nothing on his complaint even though it contained names. “Police did nothing and my son lost his life on June 14. Mumbai Police should help Bihar Police in nabbing the culpits responsible for my son’s death”, Singh said.
The heartbroken father also said he is not ready to believe that his son committed suicide. “A person who was 5.10 feet tall can’t hang himself from a height of 5.11 feet,” he said, further stating that the main accused in the case Rhea Chakraborty is still absconding.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra
- Senior character artiste Kosuri Venu Gopal passes away due to COVID-19
- Sushanth’s manager opens up about his crazy behavior
- Pooja Hegde wishes MEB director a blockbuster year