All eyes are on the hat-trick film in the combination of star actor-director duo, Mahesh Babu and Trivikram. Since the duo is joining hands with each other after Athadu and Khaleja and their third film is coming after more than a decade, expectations on this crazy project are sky-high among fans and industry circles.
Now, an interesting buzz that has just started doing the rounds in film circles reveals that the Mahesh-Trivikram film has been titled ‘Paardhu’, which was Mahesh’s character name in Athadu. Apparently, the makers at Haarika and Haasine Creations banner will be ending the suspense surrounding the film’s title by unveiling the title poster on May 31st, on the occasion of Mahesh’s father Superstar Krishna’s birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Salman-Pooja Hegde film changes its title
- Alia Bhatt hits the gym for RRR’s special song?
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt
- Sai Pallavi being approached by Hindi banners?
- Tollywood producers start planning releases for this month?