Released as a Sankranti treat in 2013, Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu’s emotional family drama ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’
stood as a smash hit at the box office. The film revived the multi starrer tradition among the top stars and it is considered a trendsetter in this regard. The film will soon be releasing in Tamil as Aanandham Aanandham.
Directed by Sreekanth Addala, the film had Samantha opposite Mahesh Babu and Anjali with Venkatesh. Jayasudha and Prakash Raj played crucial roles. ‘Dil’ Raju produced this high budget family entertainer.
Even though the Tamil version was supposed to release last year, the Tamil producers have been waiting for the right time to release the film until now.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry