A brand new schedule of the multistarrer ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ is going to start from the 19th. The movie is being readied for a December 2012 or January 2013 release. The movie was originally scheduled for a Dussehra release but shooting disruptions because of Samantha’s absence caused a postponement. Victory Venkatesh and Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in this movie.
Srikanth Addala is the director of the film and Dil Raju is the producer. The movie’s tunes are being scored by Micky J Meyer. The family drama is one of the most eagerly awaited films in recent times as it has two top heroes sharing screen space. Samantha will be seen as Mahesh Babu’s romantic interest in the film while Anjali will be seen opposite Venkatesh. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha will be seen as the parents of Venkatesh and Mahesh.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa