Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu starrer Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu has taken a flying start at box office in the US. According to sources, the film has collected nearly $200,000 from premieres alone and it’s expected to be a little higher when all the screens and extra shows are taken into account. The buzz surrounding the film is so good in US that trade analysts expect the film to breach the $1 million mark within the next 4-5 days.
In the past, Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu made a killing at box office and it’s one of the biggest hits ever in overseas market and later Businessman also quite well at box office. With Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, it looks almost certain that Venkatesh-Mahesh Babu’s combination will set new records at box office in US. Srikanth Addala has directed the film and Dil Raju has produced it. The film also stars Samantha, Anjali, Prakash Raj and Jayasudha. Mickey J Meyer had composed the music and K V Guhan is the cinematographer.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?