Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu starrer Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu has taken a flying start at box office in the US. According to sources, the film has collected nearly $200,000 from premieres alone and it’s expected to be a little higher when all the screens and extra shows are taken into account. The buzz surrounding the film is so good in US that trade analysts expect the film to breach the $1 million mark within the next 4-5 days.
In the past, Mahesh Babu’s Dookudu made a killing at box office and it’s one of the biggest hits ever in overseas market and later Businessman also quite well at box office. With Seethamma Vaakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, it looks almost certain that Venkatesh-Mahesh Babu’s combination will set new records at box office in US. Srikanth Addala has directed the film and Dil Raju has produced it. The film also stars Samantha, Anjali, Prakash Raj and Jayasudha. Mickey J Meyer had composed the music and K V Guhan is the cinematographer.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Raju Gari Gadi 3
- Interesting star cast for Vikram Vedha’s Hindi remake
- Rajasekhar to team up with Nag’s director
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies