Actress Shwetha Basu Prasad, who was recently involved in a prostitution case can finally have a huge smile on her face. The sessions court in Hyderabad has given a clean chit to the actress in the high profile prostitution case for which she was arrested earlier.
Last month, Swetha’s mother requested the Erramanzil court to let go off her daughter, but was denied. She was sent to a rehabilitation center for 6 months, but was later released from there. Swetha Basu is a talented young actress who set her foot in the film industry with the Hindi film Makdi. Kotha Bangaru Lokam gave her the much wanted break in Telugu. With the court now giving her a clean chit, Swetha can now get back to work and resurrect her career.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release