Megastar Chiranjeevi is recreating records in his second innings. After the BO records created with his comeback film, the star has now sealed a deal that shows why he is the numero uno.
His upcoming film Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy has been purchased by Amazon Prime for a whopping Rs 40 crore, the highest for a South Indian film. Apparently, these rights will be for featuring the film in all languages.
A decent chunk of the film’s production cost will be made through these rights. The digital space has become quite a lucrative space for films these days with both big and small films counting on the arena to regain a major part of their budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack