Megastar Chiranjeevi is recreating records in his second innings. After the BO records created with his comeback film, the star has now sealed a deal that shows why he is the numero uno.
His upcoming film Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy has been purchased by Amazon Prime for a whopping Rs 40 crore, the highest for a South Indian film. Apparently, these rights will be for featuring the film in all languages.
A decent chunk of the film’s production cost will be made through these rights. The digital space has become quite a lucrative space for films these days with both big and small films counting on the arena to regain a major part of their budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amy Jackson becomes a proud mother
- Tollywood’s new costume designer on the rise
- Sye Raa certified U/A
- Sye Raa’s final run time locked
- Curiosity raises about Ala Vaikuntapuramlo’s release
- Viral – Chiranjeevi turns photographer for Upasana