After a small break due to the rains, the makers of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa, a biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, have resumed shooting. A grand war sequence is being canned in huge set erected near Kokapet.
As per the latest updates, Sye Raa’s team has wrapped up 30 percent of the shooting formalities. The ongoing schedule will last until the 25th of this month. A whopping Rs 40 crores is being spent on the ongoing schedule. The team has roped in acclaimed Hollywood technicians and actors for this schedule.
Surender Reddy is helming this 200 crore magnum opus. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Tamannaah, Sudeep, Vijay Sethupathi and Jagapathi Babu essay key roles in this magnum opus.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2