Earlier in the day, we had revealed that Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa has made a total share of 76.5 crores in AP/TG after 6 days.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film made a total share of 28 crores in the rest of the regions all over the world in all the languages released.
With this, the total collections of the film have crossed the 100 crore mark and have touched 104 crores.
However, the film will be tested big time once the holiday season is over from tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?
- Priyanka Chopra to share screen space with Titanic singer
- Noted channel to release mega hero’s next in theatres?
- Balayya’s yet another shelved project to have a digital release?
- Shraddha Srinath to play a powerful role in her next