Earlier in the day, we had revealed that Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa has made a total share of 76.5 crores in AP/TG after 6 days.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film made a total share of 28 crores in the rest of the regions all over the world in all the languages released.
With this, the total collections of the film have crossed the 100 crore mark and have touched 104 crores.
However, the film will be tested big time once the holiday season is over from tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun son’s cute conversation with Apple Siri
- Vakeel Saab director’s assurance to Pawan fans
- Poll : Do you support Anushka’s Nishabdham’s OTT release?
- COVID-19: 75 Doctors & Nurses dance to Mahesh’s hit songs in tribute video
- Bollywood actress’ impressive medley of Samajavaragamana and South hits
- Sharwanand’s next is a bilingual with top Tamil producer