Earlier in the day, we had revealed that Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa has made a total share of 76.5 crores in AP/TG after 6 days.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film made a total share of 28 crores in the rest of the regions all over the world in all the languages released.
With this, the total collections of the film have crossed the 100 crore mark and have touched 104 crores.
However, the film will be tested big time once the holiday season is over from tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz: Ram Charan’s cameo in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Mahesh not bothered about the losses AMB cinemas is facing
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date
- Vijay, Rashmika’s Dear Comrade’s Hindi version clocks 100M views
- Aamir Khan silently makes a huge contribution