Earlier in the day, we had revealed that Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa has made a total share of 76.5 crores in AP/TG after 6 days.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film made a total share of 28 crores in the rest of the regions all over the world in all the languages released.
With this, the total collections of the film have crossed the 100 crore mark and have touched 104 crores.
However, the film will be tested big time once the holiday season is over from tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested
- Bigg Boss-These two contestants in danger zone this week