There’s no stopping Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimhareddy in Nizam. The film, on its 12th day, collected a solid Rs 1.17 crore share at the ticket counters across Nizam, taking the 12-day today Nizam share to Rs 31.12 crore.
Sye Raa was sold to its Nizam distributor for a whopping Rs 30 crore. The film has already landed its buyer in the profit zone and the overflows will only increase throughout this week, thanks to the extended holidays to all the educational institutions due to the ongoing RTC strike in the state.
On the other hand, Sye Raa has so far collected over Rs 99 crore share in AP and Telangana and close to Rs 136 crore share worldwide, thereby becoming the all-time highest non-Baahubali grosser in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero forcing Nithya Menon to settle down
- Radhe Shyam cinematographer’s emotional post on the film
- This star actor to venture into the digital world
- Prabhas’s sister being launched with Radhe Shyam
- Padmalaya completes 50 years-Mahesh posts emotional message
- Prabhas recommends young actor to UV Creations