There’s no stopping Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa Narasimhareddy in Nizam. The film, on its 12th day, collected a solid Rs 1.17 crore share at the ticket counters across Nizam, taking the 12-day today Nizam share to Rs 31.12 crore.
Sye Raa was sold to its Nizam distributor for a whopping Rs 30 crore. The film has already landed its buyer in the profit zone and the overflows will only increase throughout this week, thanks to the extended holidays to all the educational institutions due to the ongoing RTC strike in the state.
On the other hand, Sye Raa has so far collected over Rs 99 crore share in AP and Telangana and close to Rs 136 crore share worldwide, thereby becoming the all-time highest non-Baahubali grosser in Tollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive
- Christopher Nolan’s special message for Indian fans ahead of Tenet’s release