Sye Raa is a film which is doing well since the time of its release. The film has now completed 10 days of its run at the box office.
The latest we hear is that the film has made 88 lakhs yesterday and with this, the total collection in the Telugu states is 95 crores as of now.
The film will enter 100 crores by the middle of next week. This is Chiranjeevi’s back to back 100 crore film after Khaidi No 150.
As it is the weekend, the collections are said to boost up a bit in the next two days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time