The collections of Sye Raa have slowed down in the overseas market and the film needs to make more money during the weekend.
The latest we hear is that the film has made $52,623 on Friday and with this, the total collections of the film are $2,387,512 in the US.
The film needs to at least cross the 3 million mark to be in the safe zone. Surender Reddy directed Sye Raa which was produced by Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film
- Star heroine’s re-entry in Pawan’s next becomes a hot topic
- It’s a festival release for Sumanth’s Kapatadhaari
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- Yet another star hero heads to Dubai for vacation
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed