Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa is eyeing the Rs 20 crore weekend in Nizam. The film collected Rs 7.98 crore share on its opening day and another Rs 3.98 crore on its day two, taking the two-day total to Rs 11.7 crore.
On Friday, Sye Raa collected a decent distributor share of Rs 2.58 crore at the ticket windows across Nizam. The film’s total three-day Nizam share is Rs 14.28 crore. The film needs another Rs 5.5 crore to enter the Rs 20 crore share club. With Gopichand’s Chanakya hitting theaters today, whether Sye Raa’s collections will be impacted or not remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again