The next schedule for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited period magnum opus, Sye Raa, is fast nearing completion. The prestigious biopic’s next schedule will kick-start in the first week of March.
As per the latest updates, Sye Raa’s entire shooting formalities will be wrapped up by March end. Only 4 days of talkie part will be left and it will feature all the prominent actors together. Already, the post-production work is underway in full swing. The makers are confident about making it to the theaters in August.
Surender Reddy is directing Sye Raa and Ram Charan is bankrolling it with a whopping Rs 200 crore budget. Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Jagapathi Babu, Vijay Sethupathi, Sudeep and Tamannaah play important roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl