The team of Megastar Chiranjeevi starrer Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy has wrapped up a long schedule in Georgia where an epic battle sequence was shot for the past few weeks. Directed by Surender Reddy, the film has been produced by Ram Charan under Konidela Productions banner.
Rathnavelu, the cinematographer of the film, was particularly thrilled with what the team achieved for the climax sequence and he thanked the whole unit for their hard work. At a recent press meet, Jagapathi Babu too praised the team, particularly Ram Charan, saying, “It’s not easy to handle such a huge team in a foreign country. I’m amazed with the way Ram Charan treats each and everyone. It’s not just spending money, but the respect and care he took with everyone around him was wonderful to see.”
The film also stars Nayanthara, Sudeep, Amitabh Bachchan, Vijay Sethupathi among many other actors. Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is likely to hit the screens in summer, 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s touching post on son’s birthday
- Poll : Which of these films was over-hyped according to you?
- Balayya makes a huge donation for Corona relief
- Corona scare-Pawan Kalyan winning applause for his sincere efforts
- Director Sampath Nandi donates to CCC
- Fresh speculations on Ranbir-Alia wedding