The team of Megastar Chiranjeevi starrer Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy has wrapped up a long schedule in Georgia where an epic battle sequence was shot for the past few weeks. Directed by Surender Reddy, the film has been produced by Ram Charan under Konidela Productions banner.
Rathnavelu, the cinematographer of the film, was particularly thrilled with what the team achieved for the climax sequence and he thanked the whole unit for their hard work. At a recent press meet, Jagapathi Babu too praised the team, particularly Ram Charan, saying, “It’s not easy to handle such a huge team in a foreign country. I’m amazed with the way Ram Charan treats each and everyone. It’s not just spending money, but the respect and care he took with everyone around him was wonderful to see.”
The film also stars Nayanthara, Sudeep, Amitabh Bachchan, Vijay Sethupathi among many other actors. Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy is likely to hit the screens in summer, 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again